Thursday, July 15, 2010

the little things!

7-15- 10

It is truly the little things in life…. Today I fixed my friend Susannah’s ( SUEZ! ) car. This is a very little somewhat meaningless thing to most people but to me it was a VICTORY! Let me count the ways.

  1. I accomplished something that I sat out to do. This was important because sometimes you just gotta get that since of accomplishment no matter how minute.
  2. I helped someone in need. In general this could be way bigger than fixing a car. But that’s what I could do.

There really is something to the whole “ If you wanna feel better help someone else” mentality. Cause I gotta be honest I feel pretty darn good. Mainly the fact that I conquered the Beast that was “the 96 Breeze” but also Ol’ Susie seemed to be very grateful to now having a working automobile.

All this being said, for all my readers, both of you, I encourage you to go do something nice for someone or accomplish something today!

Me Encanta MI VIDA!

1 comment: