Friday, July 9, 2010

my birthday

Today is my birthday! 27. I think that officially makes me old, No longer in my mid 20’s. I suppose looking back on the last 27 yrs. I have got to be one of the most blessed people I know. I have the most amazing family, My Dad who is my best friend in the world, I cant speak highly enough of him. Mom, who is probably the sweetest woman ever. My sister !!!! Exclamation points are the only thing I can think to describe her. My Nama and Nanny, my cousins, my aunts and uncles honestly just the best. My dear dear “old” friends , who has the same friends from when they are 5?, We all have a bond that time nor distance could ever come between. My new friends ….. I just love these people, not sure where I’d be without them.

So 27 yrs of wisdom or experiences or mistakes and this is what I’ve got… I’m borrowing this from a biblical scholar that I cant remember, but just hit me so hard when I heard it and I think it wraps up everything I’ve learned in one sentence “Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so.” – Brilliant

Looking forward to the next 27yrs of loving, learning and living.

No comments:

Post a Comment